Subject: KOTD (kudos of the day)
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
List: current-users
Date: 04/01/2000 03:57:33
To whoever made the following work and work well, I extend enthusiastic
kudos:

- a friend here in Sweden has a Kodak digital camera with compact flash.
  he also has the CF<->PCMCIA adapter to go with it.  I plugged the CF
  into the pcmcia adapter, plugged it into my 1.4S laden toshiba and
  it appeared as 'wdc2' and 'wd1'.  I then was able to "mount -t msdos"
  and view the images.  I was amazed and able to amaze my cow orkers here
  with NetBSD's ability to "just deal with it".

- pcmcia hot swapping.  It's been working flawlessly here with my ray0,
  ep0, and the CF combo.

Hooray NetBSD!