Subject: Re: CVS anon stuff
To: Grey Wolf <greywolf@siteROCK.com>
From: Laine Stump <lainestump@rcn.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/30/2000 11:58:55
At 08:32 AM 3/30/00 -0800, Grey Wolf wrote:
>I was following the directions on the web page, by the way.  I find them
>somewhat misleading.  Yes, you'll have a full tree under /usr/src...
>but it stuffs them under /usr/src/syssrc, which is not what I wanted,
>nor does it make sense!

This must have been the result of performing step 5. If you skip step 5 and
do step 6, you should get sys in /usr/src/sys (that's what happened for me,
anyway - has anything changed in that respect in the last 5 months? I don't
feel like doing a new full checkout just to test it...). A big note should
be made in the instructions that you should do step 5 *OR* step 6,
depending on whether you want just syssrc or the entire tree, but not both.
Also, the commandline for step 5 should have a -d sys added to it, as
someone suggested in an earlier mail.