Subject: Re: anoncvs says
To: Leonard Sitongia <sitongia@cgd.ucar.edu>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/29/2000 23:37:16
Leonard Sitongia writes:
> I'm trying to track NetBSD-current as according to
> http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/current/
>
> First, it appears that it uses a CVSROOT different from what I set
> the environmental to in root's login, so I have to do

You must have 'CVS' directories already, which will have a 'Root' file
pointing to the wrong CVS server. (e.g. not to the anoncvs one)

You can do something like this: (with CVSROOT set correctly)
	# find /usr/src -type d -name CVS -print | xargs rm -fr
	# cd /usr/src
	# cvs update -d -P

-Andrew
Andrew Gillham                            | This space left blank
gillham@whirlpool.com                     | inadvertently.