Subject: Re: New USB mass storage driver for testing
To: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@augustsson.net>
From: Erik Bertelsen <erik@mediator.uni-c.dk>
List: current-users
Date: 03/28/2000 22:30:28
On Tue, Mar 28, 2000 at 02:09:07AM +0200, Lennart Augustsson wrote:
> I've ported the new FreeBSD USB mass storage driver, umass, to NetBSD.
> If you want to help test it you can get it at ftp://ftp.augustsson.net/pub/augustss/umass.c
> Drop it into sys/dev/usb/ and recompile.
>
> It works with my Zip100 drive, but I'd like to hear from people with other devices.

Does it support just the bulk mass storage driver as the current version, or does
it also support UFI mass storage? In the latter case I'll be more than happy to
test it when I get my Ricoh RDC-5300 camera back from a firmware upgrade (that is
needed to make it work with MacOS 9).

best regards
Erik Bertelsen