Subject: Re: VIA MVP3 IDE controller support?
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Jared D. McNeill <jmcneill@invisible.yi.org>
List: current-users
Date: 03/18/2000 20:35:49
One was a prerelease of 1.4.2, I forget the exact date, and the other was
-current from early March, again I forget the date. Then again, when I
tested it the times it worked I happened to have a hard drive plugged in
as secondary master.. the times it didn't work I had nothing on the
secondary channel.

Jared

--
Jared D. McNeill <jmcneill@invisible.yi.org>, ICQ: 343885
Systems : sun           | Cyrix MII 333, NetBSD-current