Subject: Re: Netpliance Iopener booted with NetBSD...
To: Laine Stump <lainestump@rcn.com>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/17/2000 00:05:20
Laine Stump writes:

> Actually someone (who read a message I posted on netbsd-users that
> mentioned the I-Opener) suggested to me in private mail that we could start
> a netbsd-iopener mailing list. If there's enough interest, and no other
> handy place to host it, I'd be happy to figure out how to setup majordomo
> and host it on laine.org. If there's some other place it could be done more
> easily, that'd be fine too. Or, if all the people reading netbsd-users
> don't mind getting inundated with scads of posts that have no bearing on
> them, we could do that too.

True, I don't like to flood people, but the list charter says:
netbsd-users:
  This is a forum for all people using NetBSD in any form. A large number
  of people receive this list - use good judgement when posting here.

So "NetBSD on an I-opener" should fall under this.  Whatever people think
is best.

-Andrew
Andrew Gillham                            | This space left blank
gillham@whirlpool.com                     | inadvertently.