Subject: Re: Netpliance Iopener booted with NetBSD...
To: Jukka Marin <jmarin@pyy.jmp.fi>
From: Jon Lindgren <jlindgren@espus.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/16/2000 12:13:12
On Thu, 16 Mar 2000, Jukka Marin wrote:

> I'm afraid it may be 110 V only (especially if it was designed for the US
> market only).  If the power supply outputs a single +5 V voltage, it would
> be easy to find an alternative solution for the power supply - if there
> are multiple voltages (like 2.8 V or 3.3 V) used, things get more
> complicated.

IIRC, it takes an 18VDC in, and does some local regulation to provide 3.3
for the cpu, 5vdc for stuff...  but I believe it's a simple 18VDC
input from an external wall wart or similar.

-Jon
 "Can you count my penny?" | NetBSD on i386, Alpha, VAX, NeXT, SPARC,
 "One!"                    | Mac68k, and hopefully more...