Subject: Looking for an ISA S/T ISDN card
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org, current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/09/2000 05:33:04
Wow, it's annoyingly hard to find S/T bus stuff in the US :) Anyone know
where I can get an ISA S/T ISDN card that's compatible with isdn4bsd, or
anyone wanna sell me theirs? Preferably for very cheap :) I'm vaguely
thinking of trying to work on NI-1 support for i4b, but first, I need a
card. It has to be S/T since I've got an NT-1 already, and an ISDN phone
I wanna keep. (I'm not in love with my NT-1 though; a card that had U in
and S/T out would be fine, but I don't know if those even exist).

I also need a copy of the NI-1 specs; pointers to that would be helpful
too. I don't even know which document I need... is it TR-NWT-000776 from
Telcordia?
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 24 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++