Subject: ipnat and kernel ddb entry
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Joseph Sarkes <joe@js1.jsnet>
List: current-users
Date: 03/01/2000 08:32:22
I downloaded the =current source and binary tar files and
installed them.

when I run ipnat -l the kernel dumps into the debugger. I just
typed cont and left the system up. No problems appeared from that.
I think the error was one mentioned here recently about spl lowered
and not raised again by system call.

another glitch is that the tarred sources don't have domestic available
in them, and I think I lost stuff when I did make build, etc.

Beyond the above, I build xsrc and installed it. The X server merely
locks up my console, can't change screens, nothing to kill. Is this
some 1.4T glitch?

--
Joseph Sarkes		jsarkes@tiac.net