Subject: TP570 and Cardbus?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Feico Dillema <dillema@acm.org>
List: current-users
Date: 02/25/2000 14:40:16
Hello,

Has anybody successfully used cardbus support on a thinkpad 570? My
machine almost consisitently hangs itself at boottime after the
cardbus is detected. Almost, because it once continued past that
point, went into multiuser and didn't hang untill the network
interface ep0 (3com PCMCIA) was being configured. That incident gave
me some hope, but unfortunately I haven't been able to reproduce it
;-{. Just wondering if anybody had better luck with it, and if so what
I need to do  to increase my luck. ALso, if anybody is interested in
the boot/debug messages to investigate things I'll be happy to send
them in.

Feico.