Subject: Re: wireless / dhcp
To: Ted Lemon <mellon@isc.org>
From: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
List: current-users
Date: 02/25/2000 12:55:41
>> How does
>> dhclient handle the situation where it gets two addresses, on
>> different networks, for two different interfaces, with different
>> nameserver and other resolv.conf properties?
>Can you say resolv.conf rewrite wars?   I *knew* you could!   :')

	could we avoid rewrite wars somehow?  for example,
	- each daemon writes out /var/db/foo, in /etc/resolv.conf format
	- /etc/resolv.conf has reference to those filename
	- resolver reads in files listed, and exists

	to automate DNS setup in IPv6 network, we need to run DHCPv6 client.
	it would conflict with DHCPv4 client :-)

itojun