Subject: Re: WP8 for Linux?
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
From: None <rmcm@compsoft.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 02/16/2000 14:50:26
Run the script after cd to its dir, it complains about unknown OS
version, then continues. It prompts for installdir, printers etc and
then does the right stuff for installation. After that the wrapper works.

--
Rex McMaster                       rex@mcmaster.wattle.id.au
                     http://www.compsoft.com.au/~rmcm/pgp-pk