Subject: Build problem...
To: NetBSD-Current <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Tim Walls <tim.walls@pa.press.net>
List: current-users
Date: 02/15/2000 14:04:09
Hi,

I've not been tracking -current for very long, so I don't know whether
it's appropriate to ask when there are build problems, or if I should
just wait for the next CVS update...  I apologise if this question is
misdirected, therefore!!

But, anyway, I'm having problems building userland ('make UPDATE=1 build')
on my box with sources anoncvs'd today.  Basically, it's getting as
far as
 usr.sbin/vnconfig

and then dying with:

  In file included from /usr/src/usr.sbin/vnconfig/vnconfig.c:90:
  /usr/include/dev/vndvar.h:124: field 'sc_vxpool' has incomplete type
  /usr/include/dev/vndvar.h:125: field 'sc_vbpool' has incomplete type

Is this a problem with the -current source tree, or (much more likely)
have I screwed up getting the latest sources?  (I updated with
'cvs update -d -P')

Thanks in advance!
Tim.

--