Subject: Re: Building a domestic system...
To: None <erh@netbsd.org>
From: Miles Nordin <carton@Ivy.NET>
List: current-users
Date: 02/15/2000 00:55:59
On Mon, 14 Feb 2000 erh@nimenees.com wrote:

> 	hmm.. maybe that should be changed to say crypto-us or crypto-intl.
> Then again, maybe bsd.crypto.mk should be changed to recognize src/domestic
> if crypto-* doesn't exist.

What's given out as domestic is definitely crypto-us.

I don't think it's worth fixing anything, since domestic/crypto-us are
supposedly going away soon.  It would be better to spend fixing-effort on
getting rid of domestic, rather than renaming it.

I don't think Makefile's should be given back understanding of 'domestic.'
The name 'domestic' was blatantly insulting to begin with, and should be
forgotten as quickly and completely as possible.

--
Miles Nordin / v:+1 720 841-8308 fax:+1 530 579-8680
555 Bryant Street PMB 182 / Palo Alto, CA 94301-1700 / US