Subject: Re: make new kernel error stop at crypt-intl
To: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: Chan Yiu Wah <c5666305@hkstar.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/04/2000 23:02:23
Sorry to specify the platform.  My system is i386.  I had do the config,
make cleandir, make depend, make and install the new kernel to my system.
However, I encounter error when I tried to make build with the new.  The
process stop at
/usr/src/crypto-intl/usr.sbin/racoon/racoon/../../../dist/kame/racoon/isakmp_inf.c:802:
too many arguments to function `pfkey_send_delete'
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Any clue?  Should I update the crypto-intl?  If so,  where can I get the
tar ball of it.

Thanks.

Clarence