Subject: Re: 20000202-3 build failure with KERBEROS5, crypto-us
To: John Darrow <John.P.Darrow@wheaton.edu>
From: Aidan Cully <aidan@kublai.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/03/2000 17:24:26
On Thu, Feb 03, 2000 at 12:29:37PM -0600, John Darrow wrote:
> The net_write -> telnet_net_write sweep in cryptosrc-us missed one
> reference, in a file included if KERBEROS5.  This causes a build failure
> in lib/libtelnet.
>
> (Note that there are other references to net_write in
> crypto-us/dist/krb5/src/appl/telnet/libtelnet, but this is the only one
> pulled in by the current build process.)

I've put in a temporary fix in the Makefile.frag for KERBEROS5
libtelnet, and it should build after tonight's sup.  It's important
to me not to modify the MIT code any more than necessary for
portability, so I'm holding off on committing anything to the MIT
tree, until I'm a bit better informed about the net_write ->
telnet_net_write conversion.

FWIW,
--aidan