Subject: Re: Samba weirdness on -current?
To: Laine Stump <lainestump@rcn.com>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <dolecek@ics.muni.cz>
List: current-users
Date: 02/02/2000 11:01:43
Note this bug should be corrected by recent changes by Christos Zoulas
to the kernel & libc.

The problem was in that passing of union (in semctl()) in a system
call is not really portable, it broke at least on Sparc.
Be sure get up-to-date kernel (one with syscalls.master rev. 1.99)
and libc (note you have to upgrade BOTH). Let us know if it helped.

Jaromir

--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>      http://www.ics.muni.cz/~dolecek/
@@@@  Wanna a real operating system ? Go and get NetBSD, damn!  @@@@