Subject: Re: 3com 575CT and cardbus
To: None <bandy@cs.umn.edu>
From: Laine Stump <lainestump@rcn.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/01/2000 18:39:22
At 05:13 PM 2/1/00 -0600, Tim D. Bandy wrote:
>Well, there is some progress.  I did not have the tqphy device in my
>kernel config for some odd reason,

One thing I should mention is that I'm not using the CARDBUS config file -
I merged the obvious cardbus extensions into the GENERIC kernel, since it
appearred that CARDBUS hadn't been kept up to date. As a matter of fact,
I'm using the same kernel on a desktop machine and on my laptop.

If you want to see the exact kernel config that's working on my laptop, get
the following files:

	http://www.laine.org/GENERIC-DDB
	http://www.laine.org/GENERIC-lrs
	http://www.laine.org/GENERIC-DDB

You need to give GENERIC-DDB to config - it includes -lrs, which includes
GENERIC.