Subject: Re: DELL Latitude and 3c589
To: None <feico@pasta.cs.uit.no>
From: Juergen Tritthardt <juergent@mpimf-heidelberg.mpg.de>
List: current-users
Date: 01/31/2000 09:08:48
On Sat, 29 Jan 2000, Feico Dillema wrote:

> You have to set a mask to exclude IRQ5. Look at some of the other
> example kernel config files for: PCIC_ISA_INTR_ALLOC_MASK. It's a
> bitmask, clear hte bit for IRQ 5 and it should not assign it anymore.

When I use the mask to disable irq 9 the card is working fine.

=09Many thanks
=09J=FCrgen
--=20
J=FCrgen Tritthardt             Max-Planck-Institut fuer med. Forschung
Tel. 06221/486279                          Abt. Biomedizinische Optik
Fax. 06221/486225                       Jahnstr. 29, 69120 Heidelberg