Subject: Re: 3com 575CT and cardbus
To: None <bandy@cs.umn.edu>
From: Laine Stump <lainestump@rcn.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/27/2000 17:19:38
At 03:29 PM 1/27/00 -0600, Tim D. Bandy wrote:
>Does anyone else have one of these cardbus cards working?  I was given
>a nice Gateway solo 2550 with a card which reports itself as being
>3CCFE575CT, 3com product 0x5257.  Does anyone else have one of these
>working with a -current kernel?

I've been using a DEll-relabeled 3C575 on a THinkpad 600 with Cardbus on
-current for a couple months now, although I haven't updated that machine
in a few weeks. So either it's your laptop, or recent code changes. I'll be
able to update the machine and try it with newer code this weekend (I'm out
of town right now).

  I've gotten to the point where I have