Subject: 3com 575CT and cardbus
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Tim D. Bandy <bandy@cs.umn.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 01/27/2000 15:29:30
Does anyone else have one of these cardbus cards working?  I was given
a nice Gateway solo 2550 with a card which reports itself as being
3CCFE575CT, 3com product 0x5257.  Does anyone else have one of these
working with a -current kernel?  I've gotten to the point where I have
a kernel config that will ifconfig ex0, after a minor patch to
dev/cardbus/if_ex_cardbus.c, but have not been able to get things up
the rest of the way.
Any clues?  The sources that I'm using are from today.

--
Tim Bandy (bandy@cs.umn.edu) | UNIX system administrator | Finger for pgp key
-- ## -- ## I accept donations in the form of fresh coffee beans ## -- ## --