Subject: Re: swapctl -d
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/24/2000 10:19:08
"swapctl -d" on a non-empty swap device is fine as long as there's
enough memory and remaining swap (if you started with multiple swap devices)
to contain all the data that's in the swap device you're removing.

I thought I had a check in there to fail if there wasn't enough space
left after removing the requested device, but I guess it's not working.
I'll look at it in the next few days.

-Chuck