Subject: Re: RFC: Simple screen editor for NetBSD
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Oleg Polyanski <luke@eed.miee.ru>
List: current-users
Date: 01/08/2000 17:00:23
>>>>> "DB" == David Brownlee writes:

        May be this  editor should have  EMACS  keybindings too?  I guess  it
        should  simplify learning command line   editing in shells etc.  UNIX
        software is influenced with EMACS key bindings very much and probably
        this would be very useful for any new user.

        I would suggest `jove' but it isn't perfect.. May be `jed'?