Subject: Re: RFC: Simple screen editor for NetBSD
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Kimmo Suominen <kim@tac.nyc.ny.us>
List: current-users
Date: 01/07/2000 19:25:40
Last time I used MicroEmacs (which is a long time ago) it did not
preserve file mode, owner or group (it created a new file when
saving).  By default Pico will wrap long lines.

I'd like an editor that does not cause such problems (e.g. vi does
all of that right -- I believe our vi also understands cursor keys).

I guess jove could be one alternative as well?

+ Kim

--
Kimmo Suominen