Subject: Re: mozilla?
To: Simon Burge <simonb@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Stark <bstark@siemens-psc.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/30/1999 12:29:48
On Wed, 29 Dec 1999, Simon Burge wrote:

> Is anyone playing with a current version of Mozilla at the moment?  I've
> got the ``milestone 12'' tarball compiled on NetBSD/alpha, and am just
> about to start looking at why it doesn't run :-(
>
> Simon.

I track Mozilla via CVS. However, since I decided to switch to the package
version of gtk/glib, it will not build. It looks like that when running
gtk-config --libs the information that is returned contains contains a
"-Wl," type flag that ld does not like.

I haven't had too much time to look into this yet.... oh, I am running
1.4.1/i386.

Brian

| Brian Stark                       | Internet : bstark@siemens-psc.com |
| Siemens PT&D, Inc.                | Voice    : +1 612 536-4697        |
| Power Systems Control Division    | Fax      : +1 612 536-4919        |
| 7225 Northland Drive, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55428   USA            |