Subject: RE: No general questions list?
To: Ted Lemon , 'Frederick Bruckman' <fb@enteract.com>
From: Cory <Cory@bch.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/30/1999 12:36:43
I have found a few packages for various linux distro's. When I find one that
has the capabilities I want   I am planning to try to compile it for bsd.
(although I have never tried that before). The site I found most of the
choices on is
http://br.linuxstart.com/applications/communications/faxvoicemail.html . You
may find what you want or close there. SOHO looks to be the most promising.
Cory