Subject: Re: Using a wheel mouse with X
To: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@baea.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 12/25/1999 18:04:37
According to David Maxwell:

>> Use the wsmouse protocol. I have the same wireless logitech wheel mouse,
>> let me know if you got the wheel working.
>
>Same mouse. Works fine, here are my relevant configs.

Yes, thanks to everyone's most excellent and correct answers, I was
able to get the wheel to work on my mouse without any hassles.

I had had a bit of a play and sort of got Nutscrape working by hacking
the app-defaults/Netscape in that I could scroll in some of the
windows, like a file view window, in Netscape but not others (notably
frames did not work).  I was wading through the rest of the file
spraying keybindings as I went to get it working 100% when a thunder
storm curtailed my activities.

Thanks and season's greetings of your choice to all :-)