Subject: Re: gnats down?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Feico Dillema <dillema@acm.org>
List: current-users
Date: 12/24/1999 15:02:47
On Fri, Dec 24, 1999 at 02:28:39PM +0100, Feico Dillema wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 24, 1999 at 01:19:04PM +0000, Matthias Scheler wrote:
> > In article <19991223152246.P6791@acm.org>,
> > 	Feico Dillema <dillema@acm.org> writes:
> > > ... did I make a typo that confused gnats?
> >
> I checked both now --with negative results-- so I'll resend it then.

Hmmm, just after re-submitting it I searched with my name as keyword
on the WWW-interface and now I did find the original PR  I send in two days
ago --- in a `pending' state:

pending/9041 [non-critical/medium]:
        bugfix plus inet6 support for lpd(8) (and libc/net fix for ip6)

Does this mean it's waiting for manual intervention? I think I messed
up the `category' field of the PR. As I already re-submitted a
somewhat better version of the same PR, could sombody kill this old one
for me (or tell me how to clean it up)?.

Feico.