Subject: Re: JBuilder
To: None <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/16/1999 20:52:52
On Tue, 14 Dec 1999, Hubert Feyrer wrote:

#
# Just in case someone wants to continue, here's some notes on getting
# JBuilder to start. The main obstacle right now is that it needs Java
# 1.2.2, and we don't have a working one. I tried the blackdown.org Linux
# port, but it's fireworks back and forth in the wrapper script.

On a tangentially related note, are people aware that Sun will attempt to
collect a royalty fee should we ever advertise anything that says "Java
Compliant"...?

				--*greywolf;
--
NetBSD: The free OS with a money back guarantee!