Subject: Re: vaio and cardbus
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Wolfgang Rupprecht <wolfgang@wsrcc.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/16/1999 09:54:48
soren@wheel.dk (Soren S. Jorvang) writes:
> options         PCIBIOS                 # PCI BIOS support
> options         PCIBIOSVERBOSE          # PCI BIOS verbose info
> options         PCIBIOS_INTR_FIXUP      # fixup PCI interrupt routing
> options         PCIBIOS_BUS_FIXUP       # fixup PCI bus numbering

Thanks!  This did the trick.

There are still some rough edges, but the 100BaseTX comes up and moves
bits like a bat out of hell.  Moving those 650Meg CDROM images to the
laptop is certainly going to be much more pleasant now.

One small bug worth noting is that I can no-longer use the etherlink
(ep0) card with the cardbus kernel.  Two copies of the same etherlink
card are found and assigned ep0 and ep1.  The resulting mess leaves
both the ep0 and ep1 "image" wedged.

-wolfgang
--
       Wolfgang Rupprecht <wolfgang+gnus@dailyplanet.wsrcc.com>