Subject: Re: CVSup collections for NetBSD CVS tree
To: None <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
From: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 12/12/1999 19:26:22
On Sun, Dec 12, 1999 at 11:54:36PM +0100, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Dec 1999, Wolfram Schneider wrote:
> > The NetBSD CVS tree is available from the
> > host cvsup.de.freebsd.org, supported collections:
> > For more information about CVSup, see
> > http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/synching.html#CVSUP
>
> Pardon my ignorance but... is CVSup now available for anything than i386?
> (Modula3 ...)

I think Phil Nelson is close to having it compile on arm32.

Todd Whitesel has offered some other architectures to build on,
I haven't gotten around to talking to him about them yet.

I'm still unpacking from my move, so many of my machines aren't
up yet.

Which architecture would you like?

All this stuff in twice the space would only look half as bad!
					      - me