Subject: aic at isa broken in current?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <wiz@danbala.ifoer.tuwien.ac.at>
List: current-users
Date: 11/25/1999 02:23:29
Hi!

All my tries to get "aic0 at isa?" working in -current, rsync'd about
November 19th, have failed. The computer always hangs in the boot
process after "scsibus1: waiting 2 seconds for devices to settle..."

scsibus0 is on an PCI Adaptec 2940UW, scsibus1 on an ISA Adaptec
1502. 1.4.1 boots with aic0 enabled without problems. There is only
one device on scsibus1 (scanner), and it's turned off most of the
time, but booting hangs any way. I'm pretty sure about IRQ and memory
offset, since they work in 1.4.1 and Win98.

Kernel config and dmesg output available on request.

Any hints?

Thomas

--
Thomas Klausner - wiz@danbala.tuwien.ac.at