Subject: Re: IMP?
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
From: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 11/23/1999 23:56:12
On Tue, Nov 23, 1999 at 09:28:43PM -0600, Peter Seebach wrote:
> Someone asked about 'imp' (www.horde.org/imp), and I'm wondering if anyone's
> tried to run it on NetBSD.  It supposedly runs on FreeBSD and maybe on BSDI,
> so it's probably fine, but I figured I'd ask first, waste time and effort
> later.  :)

I've had it running under 1.3, works fine. It's a php3 app.
You'll likely have more trouble with the php3+apache config than
with setting up IMP. Most recently, the pkgsrc didn't work for
me and I had to build by hand. The symptoms were apache wanting
to start a download for every php3 generated page.

To save people looking, it's a web based mail client - imap client.

All this stuff in twice the space would only look half as bad!
					      - me