Subject: offtopic: kbd doesnt respond on 1.4.1/i386
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: nm <nmanisca@vt.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 11/15/1999 19:00:24
Please excuse this post as it is not a current issue.  I posted
to the help list but didn't hear anything back.

I have a 486 motherboard with an AMD 5x86 chip on it.  I recently
installed 1.4.1 on it and the install went smoothly (GREAT install
by the way!).  When the system reboots (booting up for the first
time) I do not notice anything strange except that when the login:
appears they keyboard is totally unresponsive :(  It is an AT style
keyboard port.

What kind of information would be helpful in solving this problem?
Anyone have any ideas what I should check?

Nick