Subject: Re: 3C905CTX
To: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@netbsd.org>
From: Kazushi (Jam) Marukawa <jam@pobox.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/28/1999 13:35:49
Thank you for letting me know that 3C905TX is supported on
the current NetBSD.  I tried it again, and succeed use it.

   On Oct 27, 19:58, Chris G. Demetriou wrote:
   > Subject: Re: 3C905CTX
   > Kazushi (Jam) Marukawa <jam@pobox.com> writes:
   > > I already tried this 905C with my 2 weeks delayed current
   > > NetBSD.  My kernel doesn't boot with this.  The kernel
   > > reboots automatically without showing any lines.
   >
   > What do you mean?

I had disabled 905C's network boot feature, when I asked.
But my mother board is too old, so after disabling it, the
905C was still trying to boot from the network.  I didn't
connect a monitor, so I couldn't understand why it didn't
work.  Then, along you suggestion, I tried all.  Then, I
found out that I have to disable whole boot menu for my old
PC.  After that, it works fine.  Thanks a lot.

Regards,
-- Kazushi
Whatever became of eternal truth?