Subject: 3C905CTX
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Kazushi (Jam) Marukawa <jam@pobox.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/27/1999 21:59:10
Hi,

Is 3COM 3C905CTX supported on the current NetBSD in near
future?  I bought 3C905BTX from a mail order company, then
they sent 3C905CTX to me.

I'm planing to ship this back to get correct one, but this
mail order company ask me to pay shipping although they
missed.  Therefore, if it might be able to run in near
future, I'd like to keep it.

I already tried this 905C with my 2 weeks delayed current
NetBSD.  My kernel doesn't boot with this.  The kernel
reboots automatically without showing any lines.  Now, I'm
supping newest current, but I guess there is no support also
since there is no support when I ordered 905B (It's the
reason why I ordered 905B :-).  So, it makes first question.
Is 3COM 3C905CTX supported on the current NetBSD in near
future?

Thanks,
-- Kazushi
Workers of the world, arise!  You have nothing to lose but your
chairs.