Subject: Re: -current + cardbus + 3C575BTX (cyclone)
To: Sean Doran <smd@ebone.net>
From: Soren S. Jorvang <soren@wheel.dk>
List: current-users
Date: 10/21/1999 10:33:30
On Thu, Oct 21, 1999 at 10:25:16AM +0200, Sean Doran wrote:
> ex0 at cardbus0 dev 0 function 0: 3Com 3C575BTX (cyclone)
> ex0: interrupting at 11
> ex0: MAC address 00:10:4b:7c:a7:6d

I have one working in my Toshiba system right now.

Mine also (wrongly) probes an exphy, though.

>   Shouldn't there be a phy here?  (It is in the config file)

There should be a tqphy, and there was some time ago. I looked
briefly and played a bit with earlier versions of ex_cardbus, and
I think the last round of MII register access changes to elinkxl.c
caused this change, but that's not much more than a guess..

--
Soren