Subject: Re: pciide lost interrupt - losing access to the file system
To: Brett Lymn <blymn@baea.com.au>
From: Rick Byers <rickb@iaw.on.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 10/16/1999 12:31:12
I do have an APM BIOS, but I disabled the HDD power-down when I first
started having problems.  Besides, it used to spin the drives down fine
when they weren't being used, and then spin them back up when I wanted to
access them (although I may have gotten a timeout message on spin-up, but
it still worked).

Thanks for the idea though!
	Rick