Subject: ECPlaza
To: None <source@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <Ecplaza@gta.co.kr>
List: current-users
Date: 10/16/1999 06:55:01

--AD_2000_PART_BOUNDARY_19990606

To whom it may concern;
We have thousand of trade informations and business trandsaction
tips on  web-site( www.ecplaza.net) called ecplaza.

a) What is ec plaza?
   www.Ecplaza.net is one of the best trade informations services
   in the world to assist your business trading by providing with
   varied and rich informations on clients, trade statictics,carge
trackings,
   news,cyber-markets, the newest industries,etc. for trading circles to be
necessary
   to num their businesses.

b) what kinds of services do we provide you with?
    1)Ec directory services
	-Serching informations on customers and trading circles and world wide
offers.
    2)Ec market
	-sale /purchase offer and other business tips registeration/serching.
    3)Ec club
	-business news,employment tips,trade consulting, and so on.
    4)Business file
	-Internet site registernation related to trade like governments, some
bodies,and etc.
    5)Ec  news/informations
	-News of economics of world,export and import customs, posting, economic
related index,
         trade stastics,carge tracking, and so on.
    6)Overseas offer search and inquiry e-mail service.

c) Worldwide appreciation
    1)Top-ranking site in trade bbs by hitbox, the united states.
	;http://www.hitbox.com/wc/international business frame.html
    2)The unique site made in korea of "international business resources on
the www" recommended
      by Michigan state university.
        ;http://civer.bus.msu.edu/busres/tradlead.htm)
    3)Top-ranking trade site in the world of Eceurope URL2trade directory
introduced by Eceurope & Biz europe
      ;(http://www.bizeurope.com) and recommended by Biz. europe award
(http://www.bizeurope.com).
    4)First class trade site of best import/export www board recommended by
Russia.

d)State of applications
	. Number of visitors : over 120,000 persons/day
	. Number of inquiries : over 2000 cases / day
	. Number of offer : over 500 cases / day

If you have more question about our ad, Please ask us(ecplaza@gta.co.kr)in
korea by email .

Thank you.				bt.
--AD_2000_PART_BOUNDARY_19990606--