Subject: Re: coda ?
To: None <hubert.feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@baea.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 10/05/1999 12:01:00
According to Hubert Feyrer:

>has anyone played with coda lately? any experiences?
>(Please CC: me, I'm not on current-users)

I have it compiled but have yet to get it working.  Mind you, I never
had it working before :-(  But I suspect that had more to do with the
name of my machine being bound to the ppp interface not the ethernet
interface which confused coda somewhat.  I have changed things around
and I will be fiddling with this again.  Has anyone got any good hints
on how to get coda working?  I cannot try binding to the coda server
over the internet as suggested because I live behind a firewall.