Subject: Re: make changes: breaks make includes?
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Kazushi (Jam) Marukawa <jam@pobox.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/24/1999 08:21:55
   On Sep 24, 10:00, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
   > Subject: Re: make changes: breaks make includes?
   > On Fri, Sep 24, 1999 at 02:11:18AM -0500, Kazushi Marukawa wrote:
   > > These days, I cannot build a userland from scratch because
   > > many of my include files in /usr/src/sys/sys weren't copied
   > > into /usr/include/sys automatically.  I guess the reason why
   > > my new supped header files are not installed is the same as
   > > Manuel's problem.
   >
   > It has been fixed, just recompile make.

Thank you for letting me know.  I supped yesterday and made
the make program first already, but it still not works for
me.  Therefore, I asked it.

However, I understand it was fixed.  I'll check my NetBSD
box deeper.  Thanks a lot.

-- Kazushi
Real programmers don't bring brown-bag lunches.  If the vending machine
doesn't sell it, they don't eat it.  Vending machines don't sell
quiche.