Subject: Re: New Developers
To: Brett Lymn <blymn@baea.com.au>
From: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/18/1999 02:15:52
> <AOL>
> ME TOO
> </AOL>
>
> I am fairly drooling at the prospect of being able to put NetBSD on a
> palmtop.  It will be a very neat fit for a project I have been wanting
> to do for a while - have a portable electronic library database.  I
> hate buying the same book twice!

Ditto, except for me it's obscure "independent" comics.

This year I started using a Tadpole 3GX for the purpose as soon as we had
X11 support (early august), but that's just too big/fragile/powersucking
to use while I'm actually shopping. I had to settle for nightly updates
and print out a new list every morning to be printed at kinko's (thank
god for mbrlabel!!).

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ best.com