Subject: Yeah, 1.4K(-current) rocks.
To: BSD Current Users <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Gandhi woulda smacked you <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/06/1999 14:32:08
I don't know WHAT went wrong last time, but when I built xterm under my
last release, the KP_Add key would give me a comma.  This time, when I
built it, it works great.

As I convert more and more from a.out to ELF, I notice less and less
drag on the system, and it seems to respond much snappier as I go.

Can someone tell me what /etc/malloc.conf is for (malloc keeps looking
for it)?

Kudos to the dev team for making ELF a reality.  Do we have the
toolset to support it yet (the one that allows modification of
the RPATH stuff, for example)?

				--*greywolf;
--
Microsoft:
	"Just click on the START button and your journey to the Dark Side