Subject: Qpopper quesiton
To: current-users <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Bob Nestor <rnestor@augustmail.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/05/1999 20:23:49
I upgraded my system this weekend and installed 1.4.1 including the secr
tarball.  Then I started building and installng some of the packages.
Then I built qpopper, installed it, updated /etc/inetd.conf and did a
"kill -HUP <inetd>".  When I try and connect to see if I can read mail I
get:

/usr/libexec/ld.so: Undefined symbol "_des_key_sched" in
qpopper:/usr/lib/libkrb.so.2.0

Looking at the build files it appears that because the Kerberos libraries
are on my system qpopper was built with Kerberos support.  Do I have to
fully configure Kerberos on my system to get qpopper to work?

thanks,
-bob