Subject: Re: fortune makefiles incorrect ?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Laine Stump <lainestump@earthlink.net>
List: current-users
Date: 09/05/1999 12:15:31
None of this explains why it is that I must install the includes into the
running system (ie /usr/include) before I can build (I encountered the same
problem as Darren with sys/endian.h, and doing "make includes" did not
solve it - I have DESTDIR set, and apparently the compilations aren't
looking in $DESTDIR/usr/include, only in /usr/include.) This makes DESTDIR
much less useful.