Subject: Re: submitting a package
To: None <seebs@plethora.net>
From: Julian Coleman <J.D.Coleman@newcastle.ac.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 08/12/1999 21:15:49
seebs@plethora.net wrote:
> So, basically, treat an existing one as a template and go from there.
>
> I can do that.

Yep, that's what I did.  Even if you want to do something odd like putting
the value of ${PREFIX} into an Imakefile (as I did), chances are something
similar has been done in another package.

> If I get a chance, I'll turn Frotz into a package.

Then I can dig out my HHGTTG disk ;-)

> I needed the -Wl,-rpath.  I realized I needed to look in the bsd.pkg.mk for
> guidance.  :)

Apologies - should have mentioned that as a good place to look.

          NetBSD - the most widely ported operating system available