Subject: i386-laptop: HEADS UP!
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org, current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Darren Reed <darrenr@reed.wattle.id.au>
List: current-users
Date: 08/02/1999 18:41:31
After applying the patch found in PR#6279 to my own laptop and having it
solve it "hanging" on resume from a suspend, I was encouraged to commit
the patch contained therein.  I've now done this.  For others that have
been having a similar problem, please test this to see if it solves your
problem too.  I'm not sure where this should be documented, or how, but
I'll gladly do this as required.  Unless someone has a problems with this
being `the solution' for that problem, I'd recommend someone closing PR
6729 too.

Darren