Subject: Re: PCMCIA/Compact Flash
To: None <seebs@plethora.net>
From: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
List: current-users
Date: 07/29/1999 13:57:50
>Anyway, I've got a variety of these cards that seem to work just peachy with
>my Psion, and apparently okay with my camera...  But I don't know how to
>interact with one on a system where I actually need to know a filesystem type
>to talk to it.

	Most of cameras will format the card just like MS-DOS hard drive.
	I personally haven't tried mounting MS-DOS only (no BSD partition)
	hard drive (or ATA card) from NetBSD.  On FreeBSD you would do
	something like:
	# mount -t msdos -o ro /dev/wd2s1 /msdos
	Sorry for indirect example, hope this helps you a little bit.

itojun