Subject: Re: kern/6347
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 07/12/1999 22:35:46
    Christos> In article <199907130132.SAA04548@shell9.ba.best.com>,
    Christos> C Kane <ckane@best.com> wrote:
    >> Hello.
    >>
    >> Could someone please have a look at kern/6347 "ncr driver cannot deal
    >> with five or more disks", and possibly commit the "fix" mentioned?
    >> If this ticket is closed, please also close kern/7516 which reports
    >> the same problem.

    Christos> We need to have someone with an ncr verify that the fix works.

  Well, I pulled mine because of this problem, and the fact that it didn't
work with my tape drive very well. The high end NCR cards seem to do very
badly with devices of multiple speeds.
  If very important, I can pull the 2940 out and put the NCR back in and
try. I have four drives plus tape drive.

] Train travel features AC outlets with no take-off restrictions|  firewalls  [