Subject: Re: IPv4 and IPv6
To: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: Feico Dillema <dillema@acm.org>
List: current-users
Date: 07/11/1999 18:37:32
Your message dated: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 09:28:15 +0900

>>Are there any admins out there that are willing to take on some
>>low-volume ipv6 leaf nodes?
>>I've tried sending a few msgs to the contacts listed in the 6bone
>>registry but haven't gotten a nibble yet.
>
>	If you are (IPv4 topologically) near Japan, many guys are ready to
>	give you.  Try http://www.v6.sfc.wide.ad.jp/6bone/.
>	Also www.freenet6.net is good for people with dialup/cable-modem
>	IPv4 link.

Some time ago we offered disk-space, computing power and bandwidth for
NetBSD. This was initially for CVSup service, but I've also mentioned
giving people IPv6-IPv4 tunnels. I haven't heard much since then,
not about CVSup and not about people that posed interest in tunnels.

The offer still stands, although keep in mind that the only resource
we're short of is manpower. So, we cannot give you  any service
guarantees.

We're located in Norway (the most Nothern IPv6 site ;), which is well
connected to the rest of the Internet. http://www.pasta.cs.uit.no
and http://www.vermicelli.pasta.cs.uit.no.

I'm at the IETF in Oslo right now, so if you happen to be in the neighbourhood
you can ask me in person.

Feico Dillema.